We’re digital marketing experts. We’re social media gurus. We’re focused oncustomer success. We’re quirky, fun-loving, hashtag-obsessed team players. Weare the Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice at TEN. TEN is a boutique IT consultancy firm based in Milan with a team of 60+ young and driven professionals.
Our mission is to support customers with their Digital Transformation through the implementation of a truly cutting-edge marketing technology: the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
About Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automations.
Are you ready to be part of our team ? TEN is seeking an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to become part of the digital services team, to drive maximum value and success within our customer base.
About the Position
The SalesforceMarketing Cloud Consultant is a member of the Marketing Cloud practice at TEN, responsible for leading the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions and technologies to meet client business goals and technical requirements.
A successful Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant has a proven track record in the development of technical solutions and working directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a software background, works independently, thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, communicates tactfully, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Previous experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Projects, the related certification will be considered a plus.
- Implementation, configuration, and maintenance of Marketing Cloud Solutions for customers within a consultancy capacity.
- Will lead client consultancy engagements on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives.
- Will present high-level overviews of the Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities.
- Will create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns the client’s business needs to the Marketing Cloud platform.
- Will manage multiple client engagements simultaneously and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Experience with product positioning/benefit analysis tools.
- A sound understanding of sales processes and methodologies.
- Excellent strategic & technical thinking.
- Ability to drive client consultancy engagement and to quickly make complex decisions.
- Knowledge of one or more Email Marketing tools.
- Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (HTTP, HTTPS).
- Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions.
- Familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments.
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema.
- An understanding of Server Side Scripting techniques and applications.
- An understanding of RDBMS andefficient SQL.
- An understanding leveraging WebServices – SOAP and REST APIs.
TEN is an equal opportunities employer. (L.903/77).
Please submit your application to email@example.com